Sunday, October 21, 2012

And the blows keep coming!! :(

The hardest thing for us (at least for me) was when I would talk about what was happening and I started to hear myself, and I sounded crazy, paranoid.  And people's responses of "how can that happen", "come on that can't happen", "they won't do that, they can't"  made me want to scream at the top of my lungs IT IS HAPPENING TO ME AND I CAN"T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!




http://outlookcolumbus.com/2012/04/polisigh-april-2012/          This link will take you to the above article. Read it notice the dates.  Neither Smith's Case nor My case were finalized in the Juvenile Court, yet this article talks about they already won.

These are posts from Lee Ann Massucci's Facebook page. 

Again case was not completed, and notice her reference to my case.  Just waiting for the judge to affirm it.  And a brave magistrate who followed the law!! Sorry 10th District disagreed, she didn't follow the law!! She was out of jurisdiction.  In my opinion, Ms Massucci wrote the decision!!




A sampling of her friends list.  Lora Cleary was the GAL in our case, Judge Kim A Browne our Judge, Beth Gill Smith's judge, and another Judge and Magistrate at the juvenile court. 
We all know how Facebook works, your friends post and then all of that shows up on your timeline.  If there are a lot of comments on a friends post, then it shows up as a top post.  All that posting about the cases that at the time were in front of these Judges?!  Tisk Tisk Although the Ohio board of ethics states that Judges aren't allowed to post comments, it does however say:


In my opinion this would qualify as a reason to remove themselves from the bench.  Completely inappropriate in my opinion for Ms Massucci to be posting about her on going cases while these judges are her friends on Facebook!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment