Sunday, October 21, 2012

Do lawyers get in trouble for lying?

September 4, 2012 The Dispatch runs an article on our case.
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/09/03/court-reverses-custody-ruling.html

In response to this Ms Massucci posts this:
She denies there were ever any settlement offers.  

Her client admits in another article there were offers:
Notice Highlighted area
Per Rita Price the author of the dispatch story, Ms Massucci also denied to her that there were any settlement offers; who knows maybe she has Alzheimers.

Above please note date and time and it was to lmm (leeann Massucci)
Just so you can be sure it was Massucci's email.  


Here is the document enclosed:
I covered my daughters name and a third parties name that I didn't want my daughter around.  



Here is another settlement offer:

Don't know about you, but that in my opinion is one big fat lie to say there were no settlement offers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment